The Police Marksman MagazineFor more than 30 years, The Police Marksman has built
a legacy of advancing tactical excellence in law enforcement training. Our mission is to arm law enforcement with the tools and knowledge to survive and win real-world encounters. We maintain a laser focus on delivering cutting edge articles on tactics, firearms and officer safety to law enforcement of all ranks nationwide. We achieve this through our roster of leading topic experts and our long-standing reputation of integrity and commitment to law enforcement.
- FROM THE CONTROL BOOTH: Clean Your New Gun!
- FOREFRONT: Ambush Awareness
- GUN REVIEW: Sisk Star Rifle Systems
- ACCESSORIES: HEPR (Handguard‐Extending Picatinny Rail)
- BULLSEYE: Walther PPQ M2 5‐inch
- BULLSEYE: The FN 15 Basic Black Patrol Rifle
- COURSE OF FIRE: Long‐Range Rifle
- SIGHTING IN ON: Will It Work When You Need It?
- SIGHTING IN ON: SureFire X300 Ultra Weapon Light
- SHOT Show 2015
- OFFICER DOWN: Verbal Warnings and Action vs. Reaction: The Adam Thomas/Scott Caldwell Incident