The Police Marksman MagazineFor more than 30 years, The Police Marksman has built
a legacy of advancing tactical excellence in law enforcement training. Our mission is to arm law enforcement with the tools and knowledge to survive and win real-world encounters. We maintain a laser focus on delivering cutting edge articles on tactics, firearms and officer safety to law enforcement of all ranks nationwide. We achieve this through our roster of leading topic experts and our long-standing reputation of integrity and commitment to law enforcement.
- FROM THE CONTROL BOOTH: Packing Backup Guns
- BULLSEYE: Tale of Two S&W Bodyguards…one Revolver, one Pistol
- BULLSEYE: Charter Arms .40 S&W Pitbull
- SIGHTING IN ON: If You Stay Ready
- SIGHTING IN ON: Quality training instead of CYA
- SIGHTING IN ON: Stationary or Moving?
- SIGHTING IN ON: Where Do You Carry Your Backup Gun?
- COURSE OF FIRE: 50-Round Off-Duty Pistol
- OFFICER DOWN Perseverance in the Face of Defeat