The Police Marksman MagazineFor more than 30 years, The Police Marksman has built
a legacy of advancing tactical excellence in law enforcement training. Our mission is to arm law enforcement with the tools and knowledge to survive and win real-world encounters. We maintain a laser focus on delivering cutting edge articles on tactics, firearms and officer safety to law enforcement of all ranks nationwide. We achieve this through our roster of leading topic experts and our long-standing reputation of integrity and commitment to law enforcement.
- FOREFRONT: No Glocks For Cops? An Alternative View
- FROM THE CONTROL BOOTH: Who Doesn’t Like Accessories?
- ACCESSORIES: Recover Tactical Rail System
- FOREFRONT: Think like Soldiers, Act like Cops
- GUN REVIEW: Ruger LCR 9mm
- GUN REVIEW: Colt/Talo Lightweight Commander .38 Super 1911
- BULLSEYE: Off‐Duty Carry
- BULLSEYE: My Problem with Concealed Appendix Carry
- COURSE OF FIRE: Tactical Lateral Movement Drill
- SIGHTING IN ON: Emotionally Integrated Training