The Police Marksman MagazineFor more than 30 years, The Police Marksman has built
a legacy of advancing tactical excellence in law enforcement training. Our mission is to arm law enforcement with the tools and knowledge to survive and win real-world encounters. We maintain a laser focus on delivering cutting edge articles on tactics, firearms and officer safety to law enforcement of all ranks nationwide. We achieve this through our roster of leading topic experts and our long-standing reputation of integrity and commitment to law enforcement.
- FROM THE CONTROL BOOTH : Times have changed. Police work has changed.
- GUN REVIEW: Glock’s New Diminutive 42
- GUN REVIEW: FNH‐USA FNS40 Long Slide
- BULLSEYE: Active Shooter Response
- BULLSEYE: Combat Application Tourniquet CAT
- COURSE OF FIRE: One-Handed Handgun Shooting Drill
- SIGHTING IN ON: Attic Tactics
- SIGHTING IN ON: Pistol Wear PT‐One Holster…
- SIGHTING IN ON: Q‐Series Holster
- OFFICER DOWN: Ambiguous Deadly‐Force Decisions Under Stress: Josh Shemenski’s Second Shooting